The Moon And You

THE MOON AND YOU

comparision between moon and him


"One day I said to you-"You are very beautiful."
I still remember that night,You smiled with silence.
your innocence little smile, that gives me encourages to live.
In my heart your smile is still alive."



"It seems that the moon of sky is saying today-

This world says me beautiful,and you just him.
How much love everyone has for me,sees his beloved in me.
And you see whole universe in him,your all love
starts with him and ends with him."


"One day I and he will come together,then I will ask you.
Who is more beautiful I or he??"

"My heart said silently after seeing the moon-
You are beautiful but not like him,you have a stain.
And he is innocence and beautiful my moon.
I miss him when see you,but never miss you when see him.
Your fourteen arts are nothing before him,
When he smile once for me.
His smile gives me life.
If he is not ,you just give me tears,
My smile does not  come from being of you,
It comes only because of him."



"One day you come with him,you will be illuminate by his light.
I need not you,If he is with me
Because my moon is with me..
I wish! It came a day,When my moon would be higher than you.
Let it happen!
My moon is higher than you.
Let it happen!
My moon is higher than you.






๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Zla India-The voice of your heart.Stay tuned always with stories and poetries,whoose heroes will be you.Some feelings that attach your heart.......๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•







The story of me and my pen and the voice of your heart, which are collected in my diary. Some silent feelings, which makes us together Zla India.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »