You And Me In That Night

YOU AND ME IN THAT NIGHT 

our silent conversation


"In that night you said-
this heart is wierd,often questioning
the answers do not matter."

And I give you a quite silent answer-

"If you keep quite then does this heart,
will stop questioning??
My silence that asks questions,
How long will you hide that??"


"You do not want to beleive in yourself,
That' s why you  just have said-

"we have seen big promises of love,
start to end,break s every promise."

"It seems that you had not trust on you,but i had
trust on you more than myself. 
I said in my heart-
"Why do you think,i will break your promises?
Is anyone break promises with yourself??"


"This silent conversation of ours was going on till mid night."

"I wish! That evening back again.
I wish! That evening back again.."



๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Zla India ,The voice of your heart...Stay tuned always with poetries and stories whoose hero will be you.Something that attachs hearts....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•





The story of me and my pen and the voice of your heart, which are collected in my diary. Some silent feelings, which makes us together Zla India.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »