The Wind and He

The Wind And He

wind blowing like him

O Blowing Wind! 
You are like him.
Gentle and kind.
Innocence and slow,
somtimes a fast flow.



You touch me and spill my hair,
He touch my soul,
and spill my sorrow.
A person of beauty and fair.



O Blowing Wind!
You are not so cool,
Aperson of my peace,
Who owns my heart and rule.



You are remembered,
in summer and sun.
He is a cool waft,
and my life"s whole fun.
I never forget him,
he is my weather.
My spring,summer and winter.
You are needed only in hot weather,
Not in a cool icy winter.




O Blowing Wind!
You are like him 
in really something.
In a storm and danger,
In a fast and moving unstopable.
His anger and wrath,
tears are in my eyes and unbearable..



O Blowing  Wind!
You are like him,
Gentle and kind.
O Blowing Wind!



๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• ZLA INDIA the voice of your heart.Stay tuned always with poetries and stories whose heroes would be you.Some feelings that attach your heart.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•


The story of me and my pen and the voice of your heart, which are collected in my diary. Some silent feelings, which makes us together Zla India.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »